Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We understand that patients have many questions about their dental care, and we never want you to hesitate to contact us with your questions or concerns.
Here are some of the questions we hear the most. If you don’t get your question answered here, you can speak to any one of our staff members.
- How often should I see the dentist?
- At what age should I start taking my child to see the dentist?
- Does dental treatment hurt?
- What is gum disease?
- How can I take care of my teeth between dental check-ups?
- I'm terrified to go to the dentist! What are my options for dental treatment?
- What is dental bonding?
- What are bridges?
- Why do people grind their teeth?
- My teeth look worn & shorter than they did when I was young. What’s happening?
- Should I see a dentist when I have cancer?
- What are possible oral complications from cancer?
- What are some effects cancer treatments can have?
- Who has oral complications?
- My teeth are chipped and worn. What cosmetic treatment helps?
- Would Invisalign clear aligners improve my smile?
- How does Invisalign work?
- What are some of the advantages of Invisalign?
- Do you make same-day appointments?